Another Milestone!!!!

Monday, February 2, 2009

Well, we hit another milestone this weekend with Baby O...I felt her move for the first time on Saturday night!!! I had been feeling a few little flutters starting on Thursday night or so, and then again on Friday but they weren't quiet as distinct as what I felt on Saturday. They were always at the same time at night though, after dinner, either when I was in bed, or just relaxing on the couch, whenever I was very still.

We were watching a movie on Saturday and it was about 10:00PM or so (I was just amazed I was still awake...of course this was after my 3 hour nap that didn't end until 6:00PM haha) and it was the most amazing feeling in the world. It is really hard to describe but felt like bubbles popping. It was that night that I finally realized what I had felt before was our little peanut and I immediately burst into tears! Ha! Poor Wes, he is so good at dealing with my emotional outbursts haha! I felt her a few times that night and then again last night while watching the end of the Superbowl. I actually felt her on the outside of my tummy too last night, very lightly, but unmistakable. So that pretty much made my weekend!

Wes and I had a pretty good weekend all around. Saturday I volunteered at UMBC for the First Lego League competition which was really fun but exhausting (which explains the nap haha). Then Sunday we just relaxed, did some cleaning and painting before Mom and Dad came up to watch the Superbowl. Dad and Wes at least watched it while Mom and I talked Baby most of the time haha. Our next big appointment is three weeks from today when we get to see the little peanut again and confirm for sure, girl or boy! I can't wait!

We hope everyone had a great weekend!

2 comments :

  1. I swear I don't stalk this blog - I just happen to check whenever you post! Don't be frightened.

    That's so cool!!! I actually felt the baby for the first time on Thursday! I compare it to the feeling you get when your eye twitches. It was very constant and lasted a few minutes and I had my hand on my belly too and felt a little kick!!! They're gonna be soccer players :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha! I have been meaning to email you about the baby moving to see if you have felt it yet too! It was so cool! I felt a little punch/kick the other night too on the outside of my belly. I was just relaxing with my hands on my stomach and felt it inside and outside all at the same time. She must have been practicing her corner kicks or something ha!

    ReplyDelete

 
site design by designer blogs