Off to Florida!!

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Well, things have been moving right along with Wes and I this past week. Nothing too exciting really, just the usual (which sometimes is really nice!) I am heading out of town for a business meeting so I am off to Florida in a few hours, so hopefully the little peanut likes to fly! We will find out soon enough! Wes and I now have a little less then two weeks until our big ultrasound and we are really excited! I don't think I can hold off much longer on starting the nursery!

We should have some fun pictures to update the blog with soon...Wes, being the amazing husband that he is, bought me a brand new Canon Digital SLR Rebel XS Camera for my Birthday! I have been wanting this camera for two years now!! I really am looking forward to starting a little photography hobby and it's perfect timing so we have a few months to practice before little peanut gets here! So many belly pictures to come!

I hope everyone has a wonderful week!

1 comment :

 
site design by designer blogs