Happy First Birthday to The Squishy

Monday, March 19, 2012

Jackson Douglas,

Every single day, I find more and more ways to love you, even when I think that I couldn't love you more. You and Mama had a rough start, and I will spend my entire life, making up for that, even if you will never have any idea why.

I can already tell, how stubborn and strong you are going to be. And boy do you have a temper! But you are a Mama's Boy, through and through, and I wouldn't have it any other way. I truly feel like that is God's way of helping us to make up for some lost time in the beginning.

My Squishy, you are a lover. You are a snuggler. You love to give wet, slobbery, open mouth kisses. At least in between the times when you are biting or pulling my hair or shoving your hand in my mouth or pulling my ears or poking me in the eye. You little stinker.

Jackson Douglas, you have the absolute best smile and deepest laugh in the entire world. You couldn't love you sister more, and your Daddy is your all time favorite person to "rough and tumble" with.

You are just like your sister in that you love your sleep. You go to bed, usually without a peep, but wake up ready to hit the ground running. You are a mover and a shaker, and have been from the very beginning.

You are going to give Mommy and Daddy a run for their money. For sure.

I love you with my entire heart, and always will. I never knew how much I missed you, until you came into my life.

It's like I have loved you for a thousand years, and I can't wait to love you for a thousand more.

Yours forever,
Mama







No comments :

Post a Comment

 
site design by designer blogs