Photo Editing

Friday, October 23, 2009

For a while now I have wanted to get into Photography as a hobby, and Wes got me a really good start for my Birthday this year with a Canon - EOS Digital Rebel XS 10.1-Megapixel Digital SLR camera (I am still learning what all of that means haha). As you can see from a lot of the pictures I posted, I still need a lot of work. I found a couple of really fun Photography blogs and websites to learn from and one of the websites that someone posted about was this one: http://www.picnik.com/. Picnik is a free online photo editing tool that I have had a lot of fun playing around with the past few days. By no means am I any good at photo editing, but this website was a great (and FREE) start to learn about editing. I would love to purchase Photoshop but that will have to wait. So here are a few examples of what I have been playing around with!

Keep in mind this is FREE online software so there are only so many editing features...that...and I am totally new at this ha!
Before:
After:




Before:
After:


Before:

After:

Before:

After:

Before:

After:

No comments :

Post a Comment

 
site design by designer blogs