Peaches, Sweet Potatoes & Pictures!

Monday, December 14, 2009

Hi All! Wes, Emma and I had a pretty good weekend and we hope you did too! Nothing too exciting, just some Christmas shopping, present wrapping and relaxing! I still have some last minute Christmas shopping to take care of so I am thinking about taking a half day because the malls and stores are just WAY too crowded on the weekends to get anything done. We can't believe how fast Christmas is coming!

Last week, Emma had her first taste of peaches and wasn't a big fan! She thought they were okay but nothing to write home about haha. So before yesterday, Pears and Prunes were tied for first but I think Sweet Potatoes took the championship last night! Emma LOVED her first taste of vegetables and at almost the whole can in one sitting! This week, we also started to send some cereal and fruit to daycare so she can have her breakfast with her friends between 8:00AM and 8:30AM, then she can have her cereal and vegetables at night before bedtime. She is getting so big I can't believe it!

I told myself that I wasn't going to go crazy for Christmas either but that was a big FAIL too! Ha! I was all set with just a few things the past couple of weeks but I headed to Babies R Us this weekend for some more bottles and new bathing stuff and ended up getting several more things! Oops! Oh well...it's only your first Christmas once right! We took a few pictures with my first "studio" set up which consisted of an ironing board, a white bed sheet and a few Christmas props haha! Very professional huh? Here are a few pictures that we got!


No comments :

Post a Comment

 
site design by designer blogs