Is It Summer Yet?

Sunday, February 14, 2010

I have officially had enough of winter and I think Emma is thinking the same thing!

We are super excited (okay, so it's probably just me) about our Mommy and Me swim class next weekend that we decided to try on Emma's bathing suit just in case. Well, even though its a medium, from 18 - 22 pounds, it's a tight squeeze! Hopefully it will get us through our six weeks of swimming and then we can wait until this summer to get a bigger one. Maybe it's the swim lessons or the fact that Emma's Mimi and Pop are in Key West, but we are both ready for the summer!! Emma's Best Friend from daycare, Meredith, is going to be in her swim class too!




I am really looking forward to this weekend. Friday is my 30th Birthday (HOLY MOLY) and Wes and I have a date night planned, thanks to Ms. Holly, one of Emma's daycare teachers. Ms. Holly is awesome and probably Emma's favorite teacher there! She also babysits on the side so she is going to watch Emma while Wes and I head out for dinner and a movie. It's been forever since we have done dinner and a movie so I am really looking forward to it. Then the next morning is swim class and after that, who knows!

It's back to a normal work week this week, unless we get even more snow on Monday night (which they are calling for). Enough snow already!!

No comments :

Post a Comment

 
site design by designer blogs