Just Like Prince Said....

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

We're gonna party like its 1999!

It's time for the Birthday Party planning to begin!! Of course this time last year, I had already been planning Emma's first birthday party for three months but this year we are a little bit busier. :) We are also combining Emma's birthday party with Jackson's Baptism which will happen on the same day (one day before Emma's actual birthday). The one thing that I can check off the list so far, is Emma's birthday outfit!


And yes...I know how ridiculous it is. You only turn 2 once though right?!

1 comment :

  1. Tutu is always my favorite outfit for a little girl. I love the color as well.

    I completly understand. My daughter's birthday is begining on August and I am yet to think of a theme. Hopefully I will have something down in the next month or two:)

    ReplyDelete

 
site design by designer blogs