Thank You for the Support!

Thursday, May 26, 2011

I'm pretty much in a panic this morning just waiting to get this day started just so it will end and my Emma will be back at home snuggled in my arms after her DMSA scan is done. Having said that, I did want to post a little something to say thank you to everyone who has left a comment or emailed about my PPD post. I haven't been able to write everyone back yet but please know how much your notes have meant to me and how they have been able to lift my spirits on those tough days.

I feel like I have been doing a little better lately, maybe it's just the medicine kicking in a little more and I actually think that going back to work has helped me. I am certainly a person who thrives on routine, so even if Jackson still isn't in a routine, at least I'm getting back into one. More to come on this topic later, but for now, I can't do much more then worry about Emma's test this afternoon. She woke up asking for lunch today but she can't have anything but clear liquids up until 10:00AM, then it's nothing until after the scan is over and she is coming out of sedation. I'm so nervous about today and if I am going to be able to see her and comfort her while she is screaming from getting the IV. Then we have to hang out for 90 minutes until the test actually starts and she is sedated. So she won't even get to eat until probably 4:00PM today.

Here she was a year ago during the DMSA scan...


I just want today to be over with.

No comments :

Post a Comment

 
site design by designer blogs