Some New Pics - Playing with Photoshop

Tuesday, November 10, 2009

I am still working on my photo editing and so far have just been playing with the free 30 day trial of Photoshop (lots of fun, and free so you can't beat that)! I told Wes that Photoshop Elements 8 was on my Birthday list for next year but being the great hubby that he is, he surprised me with it early, so I got it this weekend! I can't wait to get started and to learn some more tricks. Although the online tool is fun, there are a few missing tools that the full versions have... so I can't wait to learn! Of course this depends on how Tiny cooperates in the evenings haha.
Here are some more before and after pics...

Before (Straight Out Of the Camera (SOOC)):


After (Photoshop Free 30 Day Trial):
Before (Straight Out Of the Camera (SOOC))::


After (Photoshop Free 30 Day Trial):


I am also heading to the fabric store this weekend to buy a few yards of fabric for backdrops! This is such a fun hobby!! So far, Emma has been a great model and I think I have a few more months before she learns to crawl and things get really tricky!! Haha!! At least right now, she can't get away from me!

No comments :

Post a Comment

 
site design by designer blogs