Another Passing Grade!

Monday, February 7, 2011


Well, little Jackson passed his latest NST this morning! I was a little nervous because he was pretty quiet even after Mommy ate breakfast but he passed and passed on the first round again! We also had a quick sonogram to check my amniotic fluid which is still in good shape, followed by an appointment with my regular doctor as well. So it looks like we are going to make it to 34 weeks (fingers crossed) which is another big milestone for the little guy!

Our next hurdle is a big one, and is certainly one that is already on my mind, so I can only imagine how I am going to feel the night before. Thursday is our next growth-sonogram where Jackson will get measured again and we will see how he is doing. I'm actually trying not to think about it too much yet because I will just start to panic and get nervous, so that's pretty much all I am going to say about Thursday (at least today). We will certainly keep everyone posted!

We had a really productive (and exhausting) weekend though which has really helped to calm down a little bit. I finally had to admit that I couldn't do it on my own and had to call in the reinforcements (the mom) haha. Saturday, my mom came up and we got a lot done like going through Emma's clothes and bringing out anything Jackson can wear, bringing upstairs and washing the swing, pack-n-play, car seats, infant bathtub, etc. We also got Jackson's chair rail molding put up, and on Sunday added an organizing unit and curtain rods to his room as well. Sunday was a day of cleaning but we made really good progress and I feel much better.

I know this isn't a very interesting post but hopefully more to come! For now, I am exhausted!

No comments :

Post a Comment

 
site design by designer blogs