Motivation Monday: Be Stronger Then Your Excuses

Monday, February 9, 2015

There are so many days where I come home from work and just start talking myself out of pushing play. Especially on those days when I got up early to work on coaching activities before work, then head off to my day job and put in a full day, filled with meetings and stress and firedrills. Then it's off to pick up The Squishy from school, and most likely, deal with some sort of meltdown because he didn't nap that day. 

>>>  I could say that I'm too tried from a long day of work.

>>>  I could say that I'll just do it tomorrow.

>>>  I could say that I have laundry or cleaning to do instead.

>>>  I could say that I don't have time. I'm just too busy.

>>>  I could say that I had pizza for lunch, so I might as well throw the whole day away.

>>>  I could find a thousand different excuses. Believe me, I've done it before. For years.

But  I already know what giving up like that feels like. And for once, I want to know what it feels like when I don't give up. I want to know what it feels like when I am finally stronger then my excuses.



No comments :

Post a Comment

 
site design by designer blogs