Little Peanut's Likes & Dislikes...

Monday, March 16, 2009

I thought this might be something fun to post about since I tend to get a lot of questions about what I have been craving lately. Here's a brief list of what little peanut has made it very clear that she likes, and dislikes...

General Likes:
  1. Brussel Spouts: I know...weird huh? She can't get enough of these.
  2. Pineapple: I have always liked pineapple, but now I can't get enough.
  3. Cranberry Juice: Any kind, Cranberry Juice Cocktail, with apple, cherry, etc!
  4. Decaf Coffee: Maybe it's the warmth?
  5. Dairy Queen Blizzards: That's right. Although I have only caved once so far, baby craves them every day!!
  6. Bland Chicken: Baby LOVES to have some kind of non-fancy, bland chicken for dinner.
  7. Salmon: Although you have to be careful because of Mercury, Baby has been loving Salmon.
  8. Oatmeal: I think Baby knows when its the weekend because she wakes up craving her Quaker oatmeal, with peanut butter and raisins ASAP!
  9. Pickles: Need I say more?
  10. Asparagus: We have it 2-3 times a week. Yum!
  11. Lemon: Anything covered in Lemon!!

General Dislikes:

  1. Chipotle: Basically anything along these lines. No smokey flavor here!!
  2. Anything Spicy: Not a good combination.
  3. General Seafood: She seems to be okay with it, but in general, would like to avoid seafood other then Salmon. :)
  4. Broccoli: I love broccoli, but apparently, Baby does not!
  5. Turkey Sandwiches: I probably ate a turkey sandwich every day for the past three years, but Baby wants absolutely nothing to do with them.
  6. Salad: I used to crave salad in my first trimester, until I got one for lunch one day and found the finger of a plastic glove in it! Ever since then, baby veto's most salads.
  7. Chinese Food: This is a sore spot in the Odom house since Wes loves it, but Baby certainly does not!

No comments :

Post a Comment

 
site design by designer blogs