My Little Trooper

Sunday, January 10, 2010

I couldn't help but take pictures of Emma's chunky little legs covered in Band Aids after all of her shots last week.
My poor baby!! She was really tired after that visit so she went to bed pretty early that night. This was right before her evening bath...

As you can see, even after the bath the Band Aids were still there! Those little stinkers are hard to get off! You always have to have some naked baby pictures right? I tried to take this picture so it wasn't too revealing haha!
Then, my little peanut proceeded to fall asleep on the changing table as Mommy was putting on her PJs. As you can see, we got through the onesie but that was about it!
I don't think it was 5 minutes later, that Emma was down for the count!

No comments :

Post a Comment

 
site design by designer blogs