What A Guy!!

Tuesday, January 5, 2010

I have to probably embarrass Wes here for a minute but I just felt like I needed to tell everyone what an amazing father that he is. Although there are times that I get frustrated with him, and I have no doubt there are times that he gets frustrated with me (I can't imagine why though haha), I couldn't have picked a better father for our child.

What stands out to me is all of the little things that he does to make sure both Emma and I are taken care of. Almost every morning when Tiny and I come downstairs from getting ready and are about to head out, I find a warm bagel with cream cheese, a hot mug of coffee and a nice warm car all ready for us (which can make your morning when its 25 degrees out). He makes sure to tell me to be careful with the ice at the bottom of the driveway, and when it snows he will back the car down the driveway and have it ready for Emma and I to head straight down the road. He gets so worried about Tiny whenever she is sick or doesn't want to eat and he truly looks forward to the days that he picks her up from daycare.

I can't even explain in words how much of an amazing father he is and will always be. Emma already has him wrapped around her little, chunky finger.

No comments :

Post a Comment

 
site design by designer blogs