Updated Pictures!

Sunday, January 31, 2010

Emma and I went off to a little photography get-together a little while ago and I had a hard time getting some good shots because A) it was really fun to socialize with the other girls and B) Emma was the youngest one there (only by about 2 weeks, but the other little one much more stable sitting up haha). So I ended up having my hands full when trying to take pictures and keep Emma happy! But, I did manage to get a couple of cute shots, and here they are!





I also had a chance today to take some more pictures of Emma using my new plexi-glass. It made me realize just how much I wanted my seamless paper for my Birthday! The white bedsheet just isn't doing it anymore! Anyway, here are a few more pictures of our little Tiny (who has been teething like crazy lately)!


I had to include this one too just because I end up having a lot of pictures like this in my camera after the "photoshoot". Haha...Shamus never wants to be far behind and always wants to make sure his baby is doing okay!

No comments :

Post a Comment

 
site design by designer blogs