I Confess....

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

I have a problem. I already have Emma's first birthday party planned out in my head and even I know how ridiculous that sounds since she isn't even 9 months old already.

The picture in my head is complete with her birthday outfit (see below), cake, cupcakes, decorations and her professional one-year pictures that I just scheduled with the amazing Jen Lowe for May 30th!

Of course since we do have about 4 months to go still, the outfit may change...but I couldn't resist this little number to put in the running. If nothing else, she will be sporting this during her pictures with Jen!

The front....


The back....


I think Wes is going to need to lock me in the basement in order to restrain me from future online purchases.

No comments :

Post a Comment

 
site design by designer blogs