The Many Faces of Emma...

Monday, March 29, 2010

I know! Three posts in one day! That's crazy talk! Emma is in bed, kitchen is clean, taxes are filed and there isn't anything good on TV until 24! So, as a result...it's a posting kind-of night!

When Emma was feeling better on Sunday afternoon, she was being pretty dramatic, so I had to grab my camera and try to catch a few of her "standard" expressions.

This is the "I'm gonna get you Shamie!" look...

This is the "Oh wait, that thing over there looks more interesting." look...

This is the "No Mommy, I wasn't trying to pull Shamie's ears." look...

This is the "OH MY GOSH! I AM SO EXCITED I AM STIFF AS A BOARD!!" look....

This is the "If I flash Mommy my baby blues, she will give me a new toy." look...

This is the "Hey Mommy! Take a picture of me! I'm over here!" look...

This is the "MOM!" look...

This is the "When I learn to crawl, your camera is mine Mommy!" look...

This is the "Hey...when did that kitty get here?" look...

No comments :

Post a Comment

 
site design by designer blogs