28 Weeks!! 7 Months!!

Wednesday, December 29, 2010

28 Weeks!! 7 Months!! I feel like the jump between 26 weeks to 28 weeks was definitely a big one! Not only do I feel much bigger, but I have wanted to just eat non-stop so Jackson must be going through a growth spurt! Whoa! Of course, he timed it perfectly with the holidays so I am sure that my weight gain which as been really good up until this point, is about to take a big jump. :) I have also started to feel more like I am 8 or 9 months pregnant already! I have been totally exhausted. My back is starting to hurt more and more (which I never really had with Emma), the heartburn is setting in and I am also starting to have more frequent Braxton Hicks contractions. Luckily, knock on wood, I haven't really had any swelling yet and so far have only gained about 13 pounds. But I have a feeling that is about to change ha!

By this week, Jackson weighs two and a quarter pounds (like a Chinese cabbage) and measures about 14.8 inches from the top of his head to his heels. He can blink his eyes, which now sport lashes. With his eyesight developing, he may be able to see the light that filters in through my tummy. He's also developing billions of neurons in his brain and adding more body fat in preparation for life in the outside world.

No comments :

Post a Comment

 
site design by designer blogs