A New Year! A New Look!

Tuesday, December 28, 2010

In honor of the impending New Year, I decided that since I can't exactly give myself a makeover, I would at least start with the blog! Keeping with my new theme of SIMPLICITY for 2011, I decided to stick with a simple design, and you can't get much more simple than with black and white.

Much more to come once I actually get a few minutes to download the pictures from Christmas, but for now, we hope everyone had a wonderful holiday and are ready for whatever it is that 2011 may bring! So much to blog about (Christmas, being 7 months pregnant with Jackson and Emma turning 18 months old), but so little time! For now, I will leave you with a pretty cool quote I just found about New Year's from Ellen Goodman...

"We spend January 1 walking through our lives, room by room, drawing up a list of work to be done, cracks to be patched. Maybe this year, to balance the list, we ought to walk through the rooms of our lives... not looking for flaws, but for potential."

No comments :

Post a Comment

 
site design by designer blogs