A Rutabaga?! Really?!

Thursday, December 9, 2010

You couldn't have come up with a cuter fruit or vegetable for my little 25 Week old Jackson? Sheesh!


Well, despite the creepy looking food product above....little Jackson is growing by the day! Head to heels, Jackson now measures about 13 1/2 inches. His weight, about a pound and a half, isn't much more than an average rutabaga, but he's beginning to exchange his long, lean look for some baby fat. As he does, his wrinkled skin will begin to smooth out and he'll start to look more and more like a newborn. He's also growing more hair — and if we could see it, we would now be able to discern its color and texture.

As far as I am doing, overall pretty good! I have felt pretty good lately other then still being extremely tired. I remember being tired with Emma while pregnant and especially having the work week hit me hard by Fridays, but this time around now that we are taking care of Emma at home after a long day of work, those Friday's can't come soon enough. More often than not, I am asleep on the couch at 8:00PM, only to wake up and go to bed by 9:00PM. On the rare occasion, I might make it to 10:00 at night but then I regret it because I am exhausted for a week trying to recover. Ha!

It's back to the doctor's next week where I will take my glucose test once again. With Emma, I (barely) failed the one hour glucose test but passed the 3 hour test so I'm hoping to avoid having to take the 3 hour test again with Jackson. Then next Friday morning, it's back to the Fetal Assessment Center for another sonogram to check to see how Jackson's cysts are doing. Our fingers are crossed that the last one that was hanging around a few weeks ago is gone by now! So stay tuned!

No comments :

Post a Comment

 
site design by designer blogs