Dorothy & Her Lion

Friday, November 4, 2011

You will have to excuse my lack of enthusiasm today as it has been a pretty tough week filled with late nights of Mama heading back to work after the babies are in bed and more late nights of the Squishy waking up at all hours. Ack. After heading to bed about 7:45 last night, he was up at 8:30, 10:00, 12:30, 3:00 and up for good at 5:00.

::: refills coffee cup for the 57th time this morning :::

However, I did finally have a minute to download some of our pictures from Emma's Dorothy's first night of Trick-or-Treating! The night started out pretty chaotic despite me getting home from work early, but after lots of chaos and wrestling toddlers and infants into their costumes we were off!!

Emma's costume was pretty big on her, but luckily her Mimi was able to do some modifications which made it much better. The bow lasted until we got to the end of the street and after that it was a lost cause.

Is this not the cutest little Dorothy that you have ever seen? She was so excited she couldn't even stand it.


Squishy on the other hand wasn't so excited. :) He was pretty cranky but once we got outside in the stroller he did pretty good. What.a.lion. Adorable.


One of our first stops was at a house that we stop at often when taking Shamie on walks. They have a couple of little girls and a new puppy named Percy. Emma is in love with Percy. She talks about him non-stop and gets so excited when she sees him that she squeals with joy! I was trying to get a cute picture of Dorothy with her Toto, but they were bouncing all around and I was trying not to let Jackson roll away in the stroller. :)


Emma wanted one of the adults to go with her to each house but she did amazing.


Our little Lion just hung out in the stroller as quiet as can be. Half the time, his lion hat would fall down on his face but he was so quiet that we didn't even notice! This is what he looked like for most of the night. :)


My Dorothy. My Everything. Love.



I am pretty sure that if you look up the definition of "Chill-axin" in the dictionary, you will find this guy.


I couldn't help but snap a picture of Dorothy's Ruby Red Slippers.


I'm sure that there is more, but my brain isn't functioning today so that's all I got.

No comments :

Post a Comment

 
site design by designer blogs