My Emma Kathryn

Monday, January 16, 2012

My Emma Kathryn is two and a half now, and I wish I could carry around a video camera all day because I don't want to forget one minute of the big personality, thats jam packed into this one tiny package.

Every night before bedtime, we go upstairs to brush our teeth and read a few books in bed. Lately, Emma has decided that she wants to wear a hat while we read books. 



She is such a girly girl. She LOVES shopping and is starting to love to put "outfits" together. This is usually what happens when she comes upstairs with Mommy to clean her room or put laundry away. Everything she sees, she wants to wear.

What you can't see, is the polka-dot, size 12 month shorts that she is sporting under her skirt.



My love. My Emma Kathryn.

No comments :

Post a Comment

 
site design by designer blogs