Top Ten of 2011

Thursday, January 5, 2012

One of the reasons why I love blogging so much, is that its the perfect reminder of everything that has happened in our lives. I almost forgot what an amazing year 2011 really was because when I look back on it, I tend to focus on all the tough times that we had. But after going through some of our pictures, I was reminded about all of the amazing days we had too.

I thought it might be fun to post my favorite pictures from 2011! I had a really hard time narrowing it down to just ten, but I did it! There were some really close runner-ups, but here they are!! 

The Squishy



Our Little Green Thumb



All Smiles



Handsome Man



Beautiful



Messy



Love



Full and Happy



Ernie



The Lion King

No comments :

Post a Comment

 
site design by designer blogs