First Birthday Slideshow Teaser

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Hi Everyone!

It been quite a difficult week at work already (note that it is only Tuesday) but I can't really complain because it has been much more difficult for others. We went through a round of layoffs this week and I feel incredibly fortunate to not have been affected, but at the same time I feel incredibly guilty that other's, with just as much if not more at stake, can not say the same.

I wasn't able to sleep much on Monday night, so I decided to immerse myself in all things Emma to take my mind off of what was to come on Tuesday. I have been meaning to start working on a little slideshow/video for Emma's 1st Birthday which is rapidly approaching, so I took this as the perfect opportunity to start. About 4.5 hours later, I decided to take a break. :)

So far, I am about 9 months, and 12 minutes into the video with the remaining 3 months to include (once we have the pictures to use)! But as a little teaser, here is the first section of the video, set to the Dixie Chicks song, Lullaby. From the moment I heard this song, I feel in love with it, and I sing it to Emma any chance that I get.

Enjoy!!

The full version will be posted in a little over two months!

No comments :

Post a Comment

 
site design by designer blogs