We Are Mobile!!!

Saturday, April 10, 2010

Well, it official!! Emma is mobile! I wouldn't say that she can 100% crawl yet because it still takes her a long time to get from point A to point B (and they are usually close together), but we are close! It's been a big day because her second top, front tooth popped through this morning as well!

Two teachers at daycare on Friday said that they thought this would be "the" weekend the Emma starts crawling, and I think they were right!

Since I didn't get too many pictures of Emma in her Easter dress (she slept for a while that day), I tried to set up a little photoshoot with her today. Photoshoot + learning to crawl = fail! She is so much more interested in crawling then anything else, so after about 10 or 15 minutes I gave up! I did manage to get a couple of cute shots, but there were a lot more that were either of the back of her head or the side of her head, or of her half on or half off the background haha.


No comments :

Post a Comment

 
site design by designer blogs