Emma's Gigi is Famous!!

Friday, January 7, 2011

I'm not sure what happened this year but there was definitely something in the water where I work because there is a huge baby boom going on! There are about 10 people expecting little ones within a short span and four of us girls all have due dates within three weeks of each other. So needless to say the water cooler chats have turned from work topics to baby topics. :)

It's a pretty good mix of both new moms and moms with other little ones so we are passing back and forth a lot of recommendations on daycares, pediatricians, what to buy and what to avoid, etc. I have been recommending Emma's daycare to pretty much everyone because we have been so incredibly happy with them. As I recommend it, I send along the website to people and since I hadn't visited the website for a while on my own, I was checking things out and ended up looking through the photo album.

Well wouldn't you know that there was a picture of Emma's old Infant Room on the website and in the bottom right hand corner you can actually see a picture of Emma's Gigi! When Emma first started, we were asked to bring in some pictures of family members because they make little cubes for each child, so Emma's cube has some pictures of her grandparents, aunts and uncles, mommy and daddy and of course her Shamus!  

It seems like it was just yesterday that I was dropping off my baby peanut in this room. It's funny to look around and see all of her favorite infant toys and books! My baby is getting so big!!

No comments :

Post a Comment

 
site design by designer blogs