That's My Baby & My Belly!

Thursday, March 10, 2011

We had our follow up growth sonogram this morning and things are still looking good! What a relief! I couldn't help but be a little nervous going into it once again given our history with Jackson and every time things have been looking good, there was another bump in the road that popped up. But not today!!

The little man is still head down (really far down actually), and my fluid was measuring good still at 13 and Jackson's belly was measuring just about 37.5 weeks so pretty darn close! The technician estimated his weight today at about 6 lbs 10 ounces, so if he sticks with the estimated gain of a half pound a week, we are looking at a mid 7 lb baby at delivery! So keep it up baby cakes!!

After I posted my belly picture last night, I was thinking that it looked like Jackson has dropped a bit, and Wes was thinking that he did too. I don't think we are going to get as quite of a dramatic drop as with Emma since it is sitting low already, but for fun, I thought I would do a little belly comparison!

So here I am with Jackson at 36 weeks, and 38 weeks...looks to me like there was at least a little bit of dropping going on!!



And here I am at 38 weeks with Jackson, and then 38 weeks with Emma. WOWZA!


No comments :

Post a Comment

 
site design by designer blogs