Our Master Bathroom Project...

Friday, October 14, 2011

We decided that one of our first bigger home projects would be our master bathroom since we haven't touched that room since the day we moved in our home in 2005. I know. It's bad. We are trying to stick to a very low budget, so I wouldn't necessarily call it a "renovation" although that's what I would love to do, but even little things can't hurt given it's current state!

I don't have a very good before picture to add but I'm hoping to take some in-progress pictures to share. I snapped these pictures I think the week that we moved in, and not much has changed other than a few accessories and pictures on the wall.
















So far, we have just painted the ceiling a bright white, and painted the molding white as well as our door (the current color was an off white/cream that was originally painted when our house was built). The plan is to paint a light gray, change the large mirror and light fixture, add molding around the window and hopefully paint the vanity.


Hopefully I will have some updated pictures to show you after this weekend!!

No comments :

Post a Comment

 
site design by designer blogs