Where Did My Tiny Baby Go?

Monday, October 3, 2011

I don't know what it was, but I started to notice how big Emma is getting this weekend and all the sudden, I couldn't remember where my tiny baby went. I looked at her and felt like she was going to be off to prom any day now. I felt like she woke up on Saturday, with this entirely new vocabulary and ability to speak in completed sentenances.

"I dont want to go to bed yet. I need two minutes."

"I need a new jacket for winter."

"I'm really scared of the giant cow Mommy." :)

Where did my tiny baby go?


  

Squishy on the other hand, has been moving in the opposite direction for some reason. He has been waking up 4 and 5 times some nights.

::: sigh :::

::: falls asleep :::

No comments :

Post a Comment

 
site design by designer blogs