Response to Additional Sonogram...

Thursday, April 23, 2009

First of all, thanks to everyone for the kind comments and emails! I was definitely in a bit of a panic yesterday but have finally calmed myself down. :) It doesn't take much to send me into a pregnancy panic, so it's pretty much a daily occurence now-a-days haha.

I spoke to the front desk at the Fetal Assessment Center today because the doctor was not in today, but she was kind enough to get my chart and try to figure out why we were being asked to come in again, after we were told that we were all set. Luckily, there was nothing on the chart about any potential problems with Emma's size or health (shew!). Basically all it said was that the doctor has the final say whether a patient comes back for additional sonograms or not and that it's not up to the technicians. Deep down I still think there is a reason why they want us to come in, but that response at least calmed me down so I could function until my appointment tomorrow afternoon with my regular doctor. That will give ma a chance to ask a few questions after he has been able to review the sonogram report.

I still have a sinking feeling that she is measuring small, just because the technician estimated her weight at 1.5 pounds (granted, that was almost two weeks ago) but most of the websites estimate a baby's weight at this point of about 2.5 pounds. But, we will see what the doctor says tomorrow and go from there! So far, I am also assuming that I passed my 3 hour glucose test because I still haven't gotten any calls...so fingers crossed!

No comments :

Post a Comment

 
site design by designer blogs