35 Weeks Done & 35 Days Left!

Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Today, baby Emma turned 35 Weeks, which means she only has 35 days left until her due date!! I can't believe how fast time is flying by! I haven't been feeling so hot lately, but I think that is pretty much standard for this late in the game. Her tiny little kicks have gone from being super cute, to pretty painful! We must have a soccer player on our hands! Ouch! We have our next doctors appointment on Friday and I think after this week we start going on a weekly basis, so I might as well just move in! Here is the latest belly picture from this morning...
How Is Emma Growing?

Emma doesn't have much room to maneuver now that she's over 18 inches long and tips the scales at 5 1/4 pounds (estimated, although she is probably a little less). Because it's so snug in your womb, she isn't likely to be doing somersaults anymore, but the number of times she kicks should remain about the same. Her kidneys are fully developed now, and her liver can process some waste products. Most of Emma's basic physical development is now complete — she'll spend the next few weeks putting on weight.

We have been doing a little bit here and there to try to finish the nursery, and last weekend I finally put most of her washed clothes away. It takes me forever because the little clothes are so cute, I have to stop and take pictures all the time...I mean, how can you resist these little tiny socks?!?!

Of course that picture was an extreme close up...this is how little they really look...

I wonder how long her drawers will stay this organized? Probably not very long! Ha!

1 comment :

  1. Wow your so close, 35 days left!! I took your advice and signed up for Child birthing classes early and a few other classes too. This week I've been busy with contacting daycares in the area. I just hope we find something. I like to get this out of the way.

    ReplyDelete

 
site design by designer blogs