Exactly One Month From My Due Date!!

Monday, June 8, 2009

Wow, it really hit home this morning when I got to work and realized that it was June 8th, exactly one month until my due date, July 8th! OMG!

I feel surprisingly calm though, at least today ha! Even though I am not ready to leave work yet and still have several things to do (and am crazy busy), and even though the nursery is still somewhat of a mess and needs several more things...I feel ready! I think it is because we have all the necessary things done and know that even if I went into labor tomorrow, Emma would most likely be born happy and healthy. When Dr. "P" told me to "make sure I have everything done I want to get done" it made it so real, that we are so close to meeting Emma! I can't wait!

Emma my love....Mommy and Daddy can't wait to meet you and start our brand new family!!

No comments :

Post a Comment

 
site design by designer blogs