Yup....Still Pregnant....

Monday, June 22, 2009

As you can probably tell by the title of this post...Mommy is ready!! Ha!! Daddy still tends to give me the :::side-eyes::: whenever I talk about wanting to have Emma any day now. He still thinks Emma should wait as long as possible. Of course, this is coming from a man who has NOT been caring around this child for the last 9 months...ha. But unfortunately, no matter what Mommy or Daddy says, it's up to baby Emma!

We had a pretty good weekend, Saturday we ran some errands and got some cleaning done, a pretty low key day. The weather was pretty bad here (rainy) so all in all not a crazy day. Sunday we had a good time with the family for Father's Day! Wes and I had a little cookout to celebrate Father's Day and most likely our last little get together before Emma is with us! It was great to see everyone and really shocking to think that the next time we will see them we will most likely be in the hospital holding our baby!

Mommy is REALLY ready to get things moving! Everyone keeps telling me that I may change my mind as soon as I realize I am in labor but I don't think so. Emma has definitely dropped which has made it about 1,000 times more uncomfortable to do everything! Sleeping is quite the challenge, just sitting at my desk now tends to hurt, basically any type of movement what so ever haha. My weekly doctor's appointment got rescheduled from my regular Fridays to this afternoon so I am really curious as to what Dr. P says. Hopefully he will say that SOMETHING is happening...but who knows! Emma will be 38 Weeks on Wednesday!!

We hope everyone had a great weekend, and Happy Father's Day to all the Dad's out there...even the soon-to-be ones!!

No comments :

Post a Comment

 
site design by designer blogs