Last Belly Picture!

Saturday, August 29, 2009

Wow, in searching through some of our old pictures, I stumbled upon my last belly picture before Emma was born...Wowza! Here I was thinking I was still looking pretty cute but I had no idea how big I actually was! How did I not just topple over with that belly?!?!
These pictures were taken on Wednesday, June 24th...two days before going into the hospital and three days before Emma was born. When I see pictures like this, I immediately am amazed, yet again, at truly what a miracle being pregnant and giving birth is. I had no idea when this picture was taken what was about to happen and how much our lives were going to change in just a few short days. It completely amazes me to think how you go from having this life grow inside you, to getting to meet the little one that already had a personality and her entire life ahead of her. It truly is an absolute miracle and I will never, ever forget that.

PS: I also stumbled upon my first "belly" pictures back in January where I thought I was totally showing. HA! Was I in for a surprise! I can't wait to post those to show you how I was totally arching my back and holding my stomach at a whopping 12 weeks or something. Ha!

No comments :

Post a Comment

 
site design by designer blogs