More Pictures!

Friday, August 7, 2009

I really don't know what I am going to do with myself when I have to go back to work and I don't get to just take pictures of Emma all day long ha! Here are a few recent ones from this morning when she was "talking" to her animal friends again in her pack-n-play...adorable!

One of Emma's nicknames is now Tiny Dancer (from Daddy). We have been calling her Tiny for a little while now and when she gets all mad she kicks her legs back and forth so fast that it looks like she is dancing! Ergo...Tiny Dancer! So last night, Wes downloaded the song Tiny Dancer by Elton John which we have now deemed as Emma's theme song ha! We took turns dancing with her around the office while it was playing, and I took what I think is now my favorite picture yet of Daddy and Tiny Dancer...

No comments :

Post a Comment

 
site design by designer blogs