Updated Pictures!

Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Here are a few updated pictures of the little Tiny Dancer! I can't believe she is almost 8 weeks old already!

This is her "I think I can...I think I can..." face during tummy time haha. Adorable! Check out those rolls on her neck. She is so chunky I just love it! Although they sure are hard to clean during bath time!

This is what usually follows the "I think I can...I think I can..." face. The head back on the ground for a few minutes of resting. This is a good picture to show you how bald she is getting!


This is what I call her "Come Hither" look....



This picture makes me laugh every time I look at it. My little drunken sailor. This is usually what happens after "milky-time"! Haha! I swear...Mommy does not put liquor in her formula...the formula does this all on its own! Ha!

I couldn't resist posting these pictures either. This is what I came home too after getting my hair done last weekend...Daddy and Tiny playing fetch with Mus outside...with Tiny in her Baby Bjorn. She loves it and so do Mommy and Daddy!


This is Tiny's favorite new trick. Now that she is a little stronger and has some more control over her body...she likes to try to sit up while she is in her swing (swinging I might add) which normally ends up like this...

No comments :

Post a Comment

 
site design by designer blogs