First Tiny Home Project

Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Seeing that we will be purchasing a new washer and dryer this week ::: argh ::: I'm starting small with the home projects to let the bank account recover a bit. I don't even really have anywhere to put this yet, but hopefully it will work its way into my Playroom plan. I have just thought this was so cute for so long, I figured it was a good place to start.

Inspiration
I can never come up with cute stuff like this on my own, so all the credit goes to Centsational Girl...



The Quick Version
I'm SO not crafty enough or have enough time to find a piece of wood, antique it and paint this little guy, but luckily, I am one mean PowerPoint machine (not that finding a few different fonts and copy and pasting some stars is all that tricky). This was just the quickest and easiest way I could try to recreate it. This also gave me a chance to try out a few different colors to see which one worked the best.


Hopefully, I can get this printed and framed this weekend and have a picture to share next week!
 

No comments :

Post a Comment

 
site design by designer blogs