Super Excited to See Jen Lowe Again!!

Friday, September 23, 2011

You might remember that we did a little family photo shoot with the amazing Jen Lowe right before Emma's first Birthday last year...well, we are heading back to hang out with Jen again! This time, we are doing a little mini-session which is a 30 minute session at a local park and I can't wait! I met Jen back when I was in the wedding planning business and not only is she an amazing photographer, but she is incredibly fun to work/hang out with! I LOVE Jen's style and LOVE LOVE LOVE the pictures she did for us with Emma, so I can't wait for her to capture our entire family, and see how Squishy hams it up!

Our little photo shoot isn't until late October, but I was so excited to sign up I couldn't wait to post about it!


No comments :

Post a Comment

 
site design by designer blogs