Congratulations to Michele & Steve!

Monday, May 18, 2009

Wes and I had the pleasure of heading up to PA this weekend to head to a college friend's wedding, at the Skytop Lodge! It was absolutely beautiful! I love going to weddings and always have and this one was no different, well, except the whole being 8 months pregnant thing haha. Unfortunately, the weather was a bit bad, but the rain at least held off until after the ceremony. Michele and Steve are going to have some amazing photos with the fog in the background though!

I held up pretty good until about the last hour or so of the reception when my feet really started to hurt and I got really tired. Emma loved all the good food but let Mommy know she was ready for bed right when the reception ended. I pretty much crashed as soon as we walked into the hotel room that night. I am at the point now where sleeping is pretty much more work then anything else, especially if I am not at home. Between not being used to the pillows and the hard mattress, my back was pretty sore the next day. I will say, the King bed was nice and roomy!
About 10 minutes after getting home yesterday I went right back to bed and napped for a good three hours which helped, but couldn't seem to get motivated for the rest of the day.
I am pretty tired today and have noticed more and more that my shoes are constantly tighter now. Unless it's warm outside, I'm not usually swollen which has been pretty nice.
Emma's crib and dresser are getting delivered on Wednesday of this week so I can't wait to see it, although I have some Nursery cleaning to do in the mean time! Then it's back to the doctors on Friday for another appointment. Stay tuned!

No comments :

Post a Comment

 
site design by designer blogs