Feeling Hiccups for the First Time!!

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

This is so weird!! I have heard so many people talking about feeling when the baby has hiccups but I have never felt it before, until this morning!! 32 Weeks and 6 Days!!

I had to run a few errands before getting to work this morning and Emma was pretty quiet the whole time. Until I got to work that is and sat down at my desk. All the sudden she started moving up a storm (and still is) and I started to feel these really little "pops" on the left, lower side of my belly, which makes sense because she is head down. They are very similar to what it felt like when I first started feeling her move, like little flutters, but they just keep coming and coming, every few seconds! They are really fast! It feels absolutely amazing!

Who would have ever thought that a case of the hiccups would absolutely make my day!

No comments :

Post a Comment

 
site design by designer blogs