Weekly Update - 32 Weeks! 8 Months!

Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Emma turns 32 Weeks old today which means she is starting her 8th month and Mommy can't believe it!! We now have 8 weeks (give or take) before she arrives and we can't wait!! We are starting to get more and more prepared by the day which is good because time is running out faster then we know!

I actually wasn't feeling well at all yesterday but by the afternoon I started to feel better. When I got home after work I got this complete burst of energy (where was that during the day huh?) so I took Shamus on a walk, did some grocery shopping, ate dinner and was expecting to crash but nope! I was able to go through all our baby shower gifts and separate things we needed to take back and things we were keeping. Then, around 8:00PM I thought it was a good idea since Daddy was still at work to put our Travel System together ha! I was totally motivated! So Emma now has her car seat and stroller all ready to go, and it's adorable! Of course I am feeling it today in my lower back and was exhausted this morning. Haha.

We also got a call last night that Emma's crib and dresser have arrived at the store! So now I just have to call to schedule the delivery!!!

How is Emma Growing?

By now, Emma baby weighs 3.75 pounds (which is exactly what the sonogram yesterday said) and is about 16.7 inches long, taking up a lot of space in my tummy! I'm gaining about a pound a week and roughly half of that goes right to Emma. In fact, she'll gain a third to half of her birth weight during the next 7 weeks as she fattens up for survival outside the womb. Emma now has toenails, fingernails, and real hair (which we actually have a picture of from the sonogram). Her skin is becoming soft and smooth as she plumps up in preparation for birth.

No comments :

Post a Comment

 
site design by designer blogs