What A Rollercoaster!

Thursday, May 28, 2009

It's amazing that during pregnancy, you can feel great one minute, and then completely crash the next! It is such a rollercoaster! I was feeling great last night, really motivated to make a good dinner for Wes, clean up, etc and then we sat down to relax and watch WIPEOUT (which, if you haven't seen it, is possibly the funniest show ever). I don't know whether it was the laughing that eventually made mommy cry that did it, or what, but I had one heck of a Braxton Hicks contraction that has made me completely scared of "real" labor! OUCH!

This morning I woke up pretty miserable. Maybe it is the weather here but I couldn't get out of bed, barely have any energy, could barely stomach breakfast and was exhausted after walking in from the parking lot. Wes and I are supposed to have our Infant Care and Safety class tonight but at this point, I am just hoping I can make it through the work day!

No comments :

Post a Comment

 
site design by designer blogs