It's Official - I'm A Penguin...

Monday, May 11, 2009

I now constantly waddle. There is no more avoiding it...so I have given into it and embrace the waddle.

This was clearly apparent when trying to keep up with my Dad hurrying to the stadium to watch the O's game this weekend. Mom clearly knew that "hurrying" was no longer in my vocabulary but Dad forgot for a moment that his almost 8 month pregnant daughter could not speed it up.

Ahh...to be able to walk at a normal speed again. I think I have also officially given up the high-heels, much to my dismay. I put them on when getting ready to leave the house for work this morning and my feet were throbbing in the 3 minutes it took me to get downstairs, pack my bag and let the dog out. So needless to say, I am wearing flip flops. :)

No comments :

Post a Comment

 
site design by designer blogs