My New Enemies...

Wednesday, May 20, 2009

So it seems that the heartburn has really "kicked it up a notch" of the past few days, so much so that I now have new limits on what I can and can't eat. As Emma gets bigger, my actual stomach gets smaller and pushed higher up, and boy can I feel a difference! Now, my biggest enemies are....

  1. Spaghetti Sauce
  2. Orange Juice
  3. Snowballs

I tried my hand at making homemade Spaghetti Sauce on Sunday and boy was that a rough night. Not only that, but I made the mistake of taking it for lunch the next day and then we had it last night for leftovers (trying to be money conscious and not just let our left overs go bad in the fridge like normal). OUCH!! Last night I could barely lay down because I could feel the acid just rising in my esophagus. Yuck!

I felt much better this morning so with my breakfast I had a small glass of low sugar Orange Juice...and boy am I paying for it now!

A few weeks ago when it finally got warmer out, I treated myself to a black cherry snowball thinking it was better for me then the Dairy Queen Blizzard that I really wanted haha. I don't know what it was that made me feel so bad, but I felt so sick all night long!! Emma does not like black cherry snowballs for sure!!

I haven't had too many cravings lately...other then the usual brussel sprouts which I still want a couple times a week. I did have a random craving over the weekend of Swedish Fish while on the drive up to PA. Other then that, the cravings have been pretty tame. Last week it was Oatmeal Crisp Hearty Raisin cereal, followed by this week's bagels and cream cheese. Cranberry Juice has been a staple craving since about day one and is still going strong!

No comments :

Post a Comment

 
site design by designer blogs