I Don't Get It...

Thursday, May 14, 2009

Everyday, I am now completely exhausted while at work. It is all I can do to take a shower and get ready for work in the morning before I am 100% tired already! However, when I get home from work and think that I am about to relax, I get this incredible urge to either clean or do something baby related! Wes thinks I am "Nesting" already but I thought that didn't come until the last week or so. Apparently not.

It's like it is impossible for me to sit down and relax at night, without wanting to clean the kitchen or vacuum or do laundry or organize the Nursery or put together the Pack-n-Play...

No wonder I am always exhausted at work now!

1 comment :

  1. That does sound like Nesting :) I nested at about 32 weeks too and then wanted nothing to do with baby stuff until after he was here :)

    ReplyDelete

 
site design by designer blogs